1. I don’t know everything.
2. I’ll never know everything.
3. Everything I know is enough to know.
4. If I need to know something, chances are someone else knows.
5. Connecting with another human being is the most important thing in the whole universe.
6. Speaking of the universe, I’m still pissed that Pluto isn’t a planet anymore.
7. Not taking shit from people will take me far.
8. Being friendly and kind will take me farther.
9. Life can be challenging sometimes.
10. Sometimes I am stronger than I think I am.
11. Sometimes I am not.
12. It is better to collect friends than to collect belongings.
13. Friends like it when they feel needed, so make them feel needed.
14. Don’t take advantage of friends.
15. Support is sometimes found in the most unusual and unexpected places.
16. Emptying the dishwasher will never be fun.
17. Raising children is the most gratifying experience ever.
18. Giving birth to them – not so much.
19. People die. But they stay in my heart forever.
20. It’s never too late to do anything.
21. Living a life means having regrets, I don’t believe anyone who says they have no regrets.
22. I’ll never understand the phrase “Having my cake and eating it too.”
23. A baby’s laugh is the best sound ever.
24. Notice the little moments of joy whenever possible.
25. Don’t eat too much.
26. I need to be alone, but not too much.
27. The monsters in the dark aren’t under the bed, they are in my head.
28. It’s ok to be sensitive, and it’s ok to ignore the people who say I’m too sensitive.
29. It is important to really look at stuff.
30. It is important to overlook stuff too.
31. Burned up hot dogs can be really funny.
32. Sometimes good people do bad things.
33. It’s ok to spend a whole day doing nothing.
34. Flying in an airplane won’t kill me.
35. I’ve never died of a broken heart.
36. Don’t touch the stove burner to see if it is hot.
37. I’ll never find what I am looking for, because I’ll never know exactly what it is.
38. Or because I already have it.
39. Black isn’t always slimming.
40. Laughter may not be the best medicine, but it is pretty darn good medicine.
41. Being a kid can be very hard.
42. When there is a dog around, things aren’t so bad.
43. Never take a hot shower for granted.
44. Cancer is scary, but not necessarily a death sentence.
45. A beach is the most relaxing place on earth.
46. I’ll never know why Ginger brought so many clothes on a three hour tour.
47. What I think is really important, is probably not.
48. Trust my instincts always, even though they are sometimes wrong.
49. It is better to listen than to talk.
50. It is easier to think when I go outside.
51. Sometimes it is impossible to know the truth.
52. Sometimes it is better not to know the truth.
53. The more love I give, the more I get.